A bespoke plan to modernise the your business
Why would I want to automate my business?
What do I get?
You get a roadmap that outlines:-
- Where you are today
- What opportunities exist in your business to automate, including customer self-service.
- An evaluation as to how fit for purpose the technology is to support this.
- A recommended approach to take advantage of the opportunities.
- An alternative approach.
What are the risks you’ll face and help us mitigate?
We will help you understand if there are any critical technology risks issues that would kill your business. We will also help you understand how to mitigate these in the short and long term.
We will help you understand where technology can help you realise obvious and hidden opportunities.
How long does it take to complete the engagement? How long will it take for results to happen?
The engagement is completed over two weeks. We will be on-site for two days in week 1. And a further two days in week 2.
How involved must I (the client) be?
Our best results come when we work with the directors or owners of the business (normally its the CEO/Managing Director/Founders). You need to have the authority to push through changes. If it needs to go through several committees before a decision can be made, we aren't a good it.
- We need 2 hours with you on day 1 of week 1.
- We need 2 hours with you on the afternoon or evening of day 2 of week 1 to discuss our interim findings.
- We need 2 hours in week 2 - when we’ll present our final findings and our recommendations.
It can be a group of directors/owners, but normally isn't more than three people.
Are there any pre-requisites for us (the client) to benefit from this? Are there any “raw materials” you’ll need from us?
- Structure chart outlining the key stakeholders and departments
- High level list of the key systems
- List of suppliers
- For B2B, customers that we can talk to.
- For B2C, we prefer to observe customer engagements if possible.
Is followup/support required afterwards? If so, what options are there for that?
Its not necessary. At the end of our engagement, you'll have a solid and achievable roadmap for your business. We will both understand what the best 'buy' option is, and a ballpark of the best 'build' option. We will also give you a clear steer as to what approach we think is best.
If you want to continue working together, we are available on a retained basis for advice.
We are also available on a project basis, implementing the plan for you.
How much will this cost?
Automation Readiness costs £4000.
VAT is applicable for EU and UK Organisations at 20%
Travel Expenses are applicable for organisations outside the UK.
Sounds great, how do we start?
Drop me an email or give me a call - we can then discuss and make sure this is a good fit.
I work with a number of suppliers, and I am consistety impressed with Aniseed Limited as reliable, trustworthy and professional. As such, I can confidently recommend them as experts in their field, a fantastic supplier, and a genuine delight to work with.
Executive Briefing: Automation Horror Stories!
1pm BST, Wednesday the 15th of June 2016
Martin will cover the top five critical 'smells' of poor automation. You'll be able to apply this technique in evaluating if a solution is fit for purpose.
We'll cover the material in 15 minutes, followed by a 15 minutes Q&A.